All grisms should be removed from the carousel prior to cleaning.
- The position of the carousel should be at one of the load
stations. If not, do the following:
- Log in as lriseng and bring up a punaluu xterm
- Type the following command at the punaluu prompt
grisload.tcl (This will bring up a
small GUI window which
allows you to rotate the carousel.)
- Begin vacuuming each station. Use the grisload.tcl command to rotate to the next station until task is complete.
- Verify that all of the screws on each of the guide rails are fastened and accounted for. There should be no missing screws.